Monday, February 11, 2013

Ellen's Stardust Diner

Over the semester break a group of my students traveled to NYC and Boston for Model United Nations conferences at Harvard and Yale. The teacher accompanying them had asked for restaurant and sightseeing recommendations. I love both cities and have some "favorites" so I passed along my ideas. Today I ran into several of my students at different times during the day and asked the "obvious" question: "What was your favorite part of the trip?"

Here are the answers:
1. Ellen's Restaurant!
2. The restaurant with the super cute/super handsome waiters called Ellen's.
3. Ellen's Diner. I can see myself singing there one day.
4. That great restaurant with the singing waiters, Ellen's. It was perfect. I loved it!

I had a smile on my face remembering how we discovered Ellen's Stardust Diner by accident. About 10 years ago we took our daughter Ellen to New York City and just happened to walk by her "namesake" restaurant. We have many photos and memories of the great experience. I was happy to hear that both the restaurant and the great dining experience were still there!


No comments:

Post a Comment